HVAC Operations Manager
HVAC - Operations Manager
Our client is proud to be a company that their customers can depend on.
Founded in 2013, they have grown exponentially by focusing on providing excellent customer service and reliability.
Their clients are based primarily in London, Kent, Sussex and Surrey.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager with previous experience within the air conditioning industry.
About the Role:
You will be overseeing all aspects of operational delivery including health and safety requirements and engineer management and performance.
The ideal candidate will have a background within a similar busy trade and be energized by playing a key part in helping the company continue to grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your own stamp on this growing business by managing your engineering team and working closely with the director and office manager.
You will be liaising with clients as well as assisting employees and offering technical support to maintain high standards.
There is an expectation that you will be able to generate new business, carry out site surveys and provide information from this for quoting purposes.
This position would suit an operations or contracts manager with an HVAC background looking to succeed within a growing company.
- Supporting the director, working closely with the office manager and providing inspired leadership and guidance for the engineering team
- Suggesting ways to improve and develop the engineers, implement and review operational policies and procedures
- To manage the health and safety, FGAS and RIDDOR requirements for the company
- Identifying and addressing problems and opportunities for the company
- Building alliances and partnerships with other organizations
- To complete site surveys and generate additional business on occasion
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of leading and developing engineering teams including appraisal and feedback
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A good standard of education to A level or HND equivalent with an FGas qualification
- Must be goal and detail oriented and self motivated
- Fully competent in using all Microsoft Office applications with the ability to learn new systems quickly
What our client can offer:
- Salary of £43,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Bonus related earning potential
- Pension available after successful completion of probation
- 28 days including Bank Holidays
- Company van
Note: The above list is not intended to be exhaustive and there maybe additional items to be added as the role evolves.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Workshop Operative
- Contracts Manager
- Management Accountant
- Family Paralegal
- New Business Executive
- Social Prescriber Link Worker
- Senior Digital Consultant - CRM
- Senior Digital Consultant - Acquisition
- Heating Engineer
- New Business Executive
- Personal Assistant
- Experienced Legal Cashier
- IT Support Specialist
- Experienced IT Support Analyst
- Senior IT Support Analyst
- Part-Time Online English Instructor [Remote]
- Creative Design Specialist
- Senior Social Worker - Case Manager
- Research & Development Manager