Vehicle Technician - Hampshire
This position is working for a busy main dealership.
As a vehicle technician you will be an integral part of the team ensuring repairs and inspections are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
You will be expected to identify faults and maintenance work quickly and ensure this is passed through the workshop.
In order to be successful, you must possess the following: - A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3.
This is working for a main dealer static site role and previous industry experience is essential.
My client are paying an excellent salary and package depending on experience with overtime available,
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV.
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Refrigeration Engineer
- Mobility & Hospital Equipment Installation Engineer
- Air Conditioning Installation Engineer
- Audio Visual Sales Consultant- London - £45,000
- Electrical Crane Engineer - Lincolnshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Kent
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Oxfordshire/Berkshire
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Birmingham To Leeds
- Telematics/Auto Electrician/Tracking Systems Engineer - Surrey
- Security Systems Engineer - Kent
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilizers Engineer - London/Home Counties
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - North West - £27K
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Oxfordshire
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - Edinburgh
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - Cambridgeshire
- Water Treatment Engineer - Kent
- Hot Tub Technician - South East Of England
- Autoclave Engineer - London Up to £34K
- Commercial Laundry Engineer - Stockton-on-Tees