A global Engineering Consultancy based in Ireland is currently working with NRL to resource a Process Engineer with a background in design for demolition works for an API Facility based in Cork.
About the role:
Working on initially a 12 month contract.
the successful candidate will be based from the client's offices in cork with regular visits to the facility nearby.
Due to the competitive market, the client is open to considering candidates not from the local area with travel and accommodation included.
What you will need:
- Experience working in a Process Engineering capacity, ideally with a major consultancy
- Experience working on demolition based projects
- Extensive pharmaceutical plant experience
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rates
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to work with a global consultancy with an ever growing presence in the life sciences market
- Start: 20/12/2019
- Duration: 12 Months Initially
- Rate: Competitive Rates
- Location: Cork,Ireland
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Petrolic
- Contact: Andy Williams
- Tel: 01483 302 133
- Fax: 01483 579 891
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1030860
- Posted: 2019-12-20 09:02:18 -
- View all Jobs from Petrolic