Our client, an integrated media and marketing services company based in Central London have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Producer.
You will help drive forward the rapid growth of online healthcare audience across our seven publications.
They are looking for a talented person with an understanding of the best digital tools to help boost online engagement via our websites and social media.
This role will require some experience of web and social analytics, working with award-winning editorial teams to test new formats and tools, and feeding back on their performance.
It also involves working with the editors to build on our current newsletter plan, helping test and send out around 25 editorial newsletters a week and closely monitoring their effectiveness
The successful candidate will have an awareness of content and engagement strategies and will be very keen to widen their knowledge of all things digital.
He/she will be comfortable to work in a busy environment from day one and be agile enough to work across multiple teams and multiple healthcare audiences.
The successful candidate will work across our eight publications; Pulse, Pulse Intelligence, Nursing in Practice, The Pharmacist, Management in Practice, Healthcare Leader, Hospital Pharmacy Europe and Hospital Healthcare Europe.
- Have some knowledge of Google Analytics to be able to use and report on audience engagement to inspire our editorial teams to work differently
- Build on our current newsletter plan, helping to test and send out around 25 editorial newsletters a week and closely monitoring their effectiveness
- Execute data–driven audience growth strategies across all digital platforms to the benefit of the editorial, marketing and commercial content
- Work with a team of editors to help them execute compelling digital content and a social media strategy that powers engagement increase
- Assist with our data collection strategy and power our social media channels and the content development for all brands
- Some knowledge of emerging platforms and trends in digital media, and a desire to experiment
- Knowledge and experience of using Social Media channels and platforms
- Experience of newsletter marketing and web CMS systems, such as WordPress and Webvision
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and social analytics
- Proven ability to bring data to life, video editing, data presentation and visualization skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS and SEO
- Absolutely must have a strong work ethics, inquisitive approach to everything and insatiable desire to be part of growing digital media company
This job description is only a guide as to the main requirements of this position, but all applications will be considered and these responsibilities may change over time as the role develops.
About our client
An integrated media and marketing services company that sits at the heart of a community of highly engaged healthcare professionals.
For 25 years they have enjoyed a first-rate reputation for delivering top quality, timely content that supports healthcare professionals with their clinical decision-making and career development.
Our portfolio of journals and websites includes Nursing in Practice, Pulse, Management in Practice, The Commissioning Review, Hospital Pharmacy Europe and Hospital Healthcare Europe.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply here and our client will be in direct contact
Skills or keywords Digital, Marketing, Manager, Digital Marketing Manager
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Senior Social Worker - Case Manager
- Research & Development Manager
- Test Manager
- IT Support Engineer / Infrastructure Consultant
- Graduate Software Developer Consultant
- Data Centre Migration Programme Manager
- Automation Test Specialist
- Application Development Project Manager
- Experienced Vehicle Technician
- Heating Engineer
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Senior Office Manager
- Plumbing and Heating Engineer
- Receptionist / First Response Advisor
- Field Sales Executive
- Industrial Cleaner (Flour Mill)
- Transition Manager