Support Worker South Gloucester
Are you a person who really wants to make a difference to people's lives? If so this might be the job for you.
We are currently looking for someone to provide support for disabled children and young people, supporting them to access a variety of activities, promoting independence, inclusion and learning, and engaging positive activities.
Whilst working in a person centred way, providing practical and emotional support to the child or young person, to enable them to meet the goals and outcomes identified in their support plan.
Short breaks are on a 1:1 basis in the community and in a child or young person's home.
Our breaks are designed around the child or young person and their interests and hobbies, so during a break you may take a child swimming, to a local park, or perhaps to the shops.
Ad hoc hours available on an as and when basis (mainly evenings, weekends, and school holidays).
This is a sessional position offering flexible working hours during evenings, weekends and school holidays.
There are also a number of areas where the service runs, which includes South Gloucester and Bristol.
To learn more about the role, please click here to watch a video.
The hourly rate is £8.40 per hour plus you accrue an extra £1.01 per hour holiday pay.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Support Worker (Practitioner) South Gloucestershire
- Short Breaks Worker (part time) Hackney
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant (Part Time)
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Across Hampshire
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Fareham and Gosport
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Winchester
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Havant and Waterlooville
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Southampton
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) New Forest
- Senior Practitioner Youth Work (Part time)
- Senior Practitioner Young Carers - Fareham (Part Time)
- Development Executive
- Support Worker South Gloucester Part Time
- Events and Engagement Officer
- SENDIASS Coordinator (Advice and Support)
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Senior Practitioner- Lady Allen Playground
- Practitioner (Part time) South Gloucestershire
- Senior Practitioner- (Lady Allen Playground)