Do you have skills in research and an aptitude to understand complex issues and present convincing arguments? Can you interpret financial information and use it to underpin a strong business case?
Do you want to work in a job with a social purpose and have a structured training programme in place to support your development?
If so, then this could be for you, you will develop a wide range of sought after skills setting you up to progress in the direction you choose
KIDS is a charity working to support disabled children, young people and their families.
Each year we need to raise voluntary income to enable us to deliver our work and we need two Development Executives to join us.
What we can offer
* A structured programme involving placements in Trusts and Corporate Fundraising
* Exposure to events fundraising, including challenge and Gala fundraising
* Training in budgeting and planning
* Institute of Fundraising training and KIDS own online training programme
* Responsibility for your own projects
* Opportunities to visit KIDS projects
* Suite of benefits including Perkbox, Flexible working, generous holiday allocation, TOIL,
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Young People's Worker Stockport
- Practitioner - Residential
- Support Worker (Practitioner) South Gloucestershire
- Senior Practitioner Youth Work - Part Time
- Summer Activity Programme Assistant
- Playground Coordinator (3 months fixed term)
- Young People's Participation and Engagement Coordinator
- Events and Engagement Officer
- Practitioner - Basingstoke
- Short Breaks Worker (part time) Hackney
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant (Part Time)
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Across Hampshire
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Fareham and Gosport
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Winchester
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Havant and Waterlooville
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Southampton
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) New Forest
- Senior Practitioner Youth Work (Part time)