Senior Practitioner Young Carers - Fareham (Part Time)
As a Young Carers Senior Practitioner you will be planning and leading services to support Young Carers and their disabled siblings.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills in a rewarding role, and gain a strong sense of achievement.
* This is a unique role to meet specific funding which primarily involves working with groups of Young Carers to enable them to take respite from their responsibilities and to give them an opportunity to talk openly about their concerns.
* The other element of this role is to support their disabled siblings by running monthly Youth Sessions.
This requires flexible working hours to include two weekends a month and one / two evenings a week.
* This role will include in school work, evening work, multi-agency work and also supporting in holidays on activities.
This is a part time role - 18 hours
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Playground Coordinator (3 months fixed term)
- Senior Practitioner Youth Work - Part Time
- Young People's Participation and Engagement Coordinator
- Events and Engagement Officer
- Practitioner - Basingstoke
- Support Worker (Practitioner) South Gloucestershire
- Short Breaks Worker (part time) Hackney
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant (Part Time)
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Across Hampshire
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Fareham and Gosport
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Winchester
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Havant and Waterlooville
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Southampton
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) New Forest
- Senior Practitioner Youth Work (Part time)
- Development Executive
- Support Worker South Gloucester Part Time
- SENDIASS Coordinator (Advice and Support)