Gates & Barriers Engineer - Kent
My client are a well established Company and have been trading over 10 years, installing Gates & Barriers across the UK.
The company has grown from humble beginnings into a highly successful and respected organisation.
This is a varied and exciting role working on new and existing gate and barrier systems.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience in this industry, be organised and an effective communicator.
You will need to -
, Have experience with gate and barrier automation
, Have the ability to fault find and repair
, Electronically competent
, Mechanically competent
, Have full clean driving licence
, Have some flexibility around working hours
, Good personal organisational skills
, Ability to work to deadlines
, Good attention to detail
, Have a willingness and ability to learn new equipment and skills
, Be well spoken and presentable
, Honest and trustworthy
They are looking for someone with a can-do attitude with enthusiasm to tackle new challenges and an ability to find imaginative solutions.
You will need to be experienced within the Gates & Barriers industry.
You will be working with the following:
, FAAC barriers
, FAAC bollards
, Perimeter fencing
, Automatic traffic barriers
, Car park barrier systems
Salary for these positions are negotiable depending on experience and will include company vehicle.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01329 825 925 to discuss further.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Electrical Crane Engineer - Lincolnshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Kent
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Oxfordshire/Berkshire
- Dental Equipment Engineer - Birmingham To Leeds
- Telematics/Auto Electrician/Tracking Systems Engineer - Surrey
- Security Systems Engineer - Kent
- Washer Disinfectors/Sterilizers Engineer - London/Home Counties
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - North West - £27K
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Oxfordshire
- Legionella Risk Assessor - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - Edinburgh
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - Cambridgeshire
- Water Treatment Engineer - Kent
- Hot Tub Technician - South East Of England
- Autoclave Engineer - London Up to £34K
- Commercial Laundry Engineer - Stockton-on-Tees
- Water Hygiene/Treatment Engineer - North East UK
- Senior Water Treatment Engineer - London & Surrounding
- Swimming Pool Engineer - London - Up to £35K
- Telematics/Black Box/Tracking Systems Engineer - Birmingham