Business Development Manager
Are you ready to become a Business Development Manager for the World’s #1 business coaching company?
Hours are flexible, around 20-25 hours per week would be ideal, with the option to fit around school hours if needed & the opportunity to go full time, over time.
About the role
Our client’s focus is on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them.
Turning Good businesses into GREAT businesses.
Together, you and our client will work with business owners/ directors to grow and improve their businesses – which in turn will improve the lives of the business owners, their families and their employees and impact the local community.
You will be responsible for:
- Representing the company by telephone, written communications and in person
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments and seminar attendees through sales and marketing activities.
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include creating, maintaining & nurturing a target database of prospects, clients & strategic partners
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining the client database (on MS Dynamics CRM System and MS Excel).
- You will additionally visit prospects at their premises and represent the company at local business networks to grow our profile in the business community.
So are you…
- Performance driven and love a challenge?
- Friendly, charming and persuasive?
- An engaging conversationalist that dresses well for professional meetings?
- A proactive, dedicated team-player, keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Genuine, honest and open to learning in order to grow?
- Resilient to set-backs in the sales process, with a can-do attitude to get right back up?
- Love outbound calling to prospects.
And do you…
- Have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly under your own initiative?
- Have a genuine interest in business?
- An enthusiasm for learning and improving every day?
- Have a great telephone manner?
- Have excellent listening skills?
- Understand and apply the art of selling?
- Love outbound calling to Prospects?
You will benefit from:
- World Class training and development resources.
- A pathway opportunity to become a fully qualified Business Coach within the organisation in the long term (based on performance, attitude & ambition).
- Basic pay from £21,500 (FTE) with potential to earn over £20,000 + (with no caps) in performance bonuses based on leads generated & clients secured.
- The better we do, the more you earn.
- Mainly office based plus on-site meeting prospects or attending business networks, but flexible working hours, where required.
If you’re confident in your ability to help us achieve our vision, please attach your CV and covering letter explaining why you feel you are best suited to the role.
You will then receive an email with further instructions on the next stage of the interview process. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please do check junk/spam.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Senior Social Worker - Case Manager
- Research & Development Manager
- Test Manager
- IT Support Engineer / Infrastructure Consultant
- Graduate Software Developer Consultant
- Data Centre Migration Programme Manager
- Automation Test Specialist
- Application Development Project Manager
- Experienced Vehicle Technician
- Heating Engineer
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Senior Office Manager
- Plumbing and Heating Engineer
- Receptionist / First Response Advisor
- Field Sales Executive
- Industrial Cleaner (Flour Mill)
- Transition Manager