Our client is a distributor of electronics components, and they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative to join their team.
If you have a technical background and an interest in Electronic Components this could be the ideal role for you!
You will be required to work as part of our clients team, making the positive first impression to prospective customers.
Successful applicants will have:
- Good knowledge of electronic components (preferred)
- Computer skills and command of MS Office,
- Good knowledge of SAP and CRM systems would be an asset
- Customer and goal orientated
- Great communication skills;
- Strong motivated to provide the highest level of customer service
- Driving license
You will be responsible for:
- Visiting regular customers and acquiring new customers
- Providing technical support and the highest level of customer service (including phone calls);
- Conducting sales activity of TME products (electronic components)
- Maintaining and building long-term relationships with customers;
- Meeting personal and team sales targets;
- Generating new and repeatable business through personal visits;
- Searching for information about the local market, fairs and different business opportunities for TME in the UK
- Providing reports on the daily activities
- Good basic salary and bonus structure
- Company Car
- Travel opportunities
Experience is required.
We welcome candidates with previous experience in sales, customer service and with electronics components knowledge.
About the Company
“TME is a family company that was created in 1990 in ÅódÅº (Poland).
It evolved from a small shop that offered electronic components for service and small production purposes.
After two years, TME prepared its first catalogue and started innovative, for that time, mail-order sale of components.
Along with the development of Polish economy and economies of other Central and Eastern European countries, TME has gained new customers and introduced new product groups to its offer.
In 1997, company’s present seat was built.
It constitutes a modern logistic centre with a warehouse that, since that time, has already been developed several times.
With the lapse of time, TME has introduced online shopping and the standard of its service has been confirmed by ISO 9001:2009 and 14001:2005.
Currently, Transfer Multisort Elektronik is one of the biggest global distributors of electronic, electromechanical, industrial automatic components as well as workplace equipment.
The company employs more than 800 employees in its headquarters in Poland and subsidiaries in other countries.
TME supplies several dozen thousands of companies in 140 countries and sends 5000 packages a day.
Among 300.000 products in our offer, you will find goods manufactured by the majority of significant electronic components producers.”
How to apply
If you are interested in this position our client would love to hear from you! Please attach your CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.
Please note that there will be obligatory training in Poland for the successful applicant.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Senior Social Worker - Case Manager
- Research & Development Manager
- Test Manager
- IT Support Engineer / Infrastructure Consultant
- Graduate Software Developer Consultant
- Data Centre Migration Programme Manager
- Automation Test Specialist
- Application Development Project Manager
- Experienced Vehicle Technician
- Heating Engineer
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Senior Office Manager
- Plumbing and Heating Engineer
- Receptionist / First Response Advisor
- Field Sales Executive
- Industrial Cleaner (Flour Mill)
- Transition Manager