Edge Careers are delighted to be working in partnership with a local Secondary School who are looking for an experienced Learning Mentor to start with them as soon as possible on a long-term contract with the potential to turn permanent for the right Learning Mentor.
Your role will involve:
* working on a daily basis with in small groups or 1:1
*classroom support at Key Stage 3 and 4 in English and Maths
*Leading small intervention sessions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Grace C or above in English and Maths
- Ability to support 1:1 and small groups
- Demonstrate a desire to encourage and motivate young people
- Commitment to work as a team
- Able to set, maintain and promote high standards of student behaviour
- Excellent oral and written skills
If you feel you are perfect for this role, contact Sam Shaw @ Edge Careers for a confidential chat on 07881 201 800 or 01527 557 323
Why Edge Careers?
Edge Careers are a family-run agency in Bromsgrove.
We have an excellent reputation in all sectors and pride ourselves on listening to the needs of our candidates and taking the time to get to know them.
- We operate the recommend a friend scheme with a £50 gift voucher for a shop of your choice.
- We never put you out of your comfort zone
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant who will guide you through the process