The successful candidate will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life.
They will be innovative and creative in their teaching and have a strong belief in team work and the ability to work collaboratively to share good practice.
To apply for the HLTA role, you must have the following:
- HLTA Status
- NVQ Level 3 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualification relating to working with children.
- A sound knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
- Training in phonic is desirable
- First Aid
- Some experience of working with primary children from Reception to Year 6
As a HLTA you will be joining an extremely hard working, caring, highly motivated and dedicated team with a passion for education.
You will be required to cover classroom teachers' PPA cover up to 5 sessions per week and support in classes throughout school at other times.
Some element of planning will be required but planning time will be provided for this.
Why Edge Careers?
Edge Careers are a family-run agency in Bromsgrove.
We have an excellent reputation in all sectors and pride ourselves on listening to the needs of our candidates and taking the time to get to know them.
- We operate the recommend a friend scheme with a £50 gift voucher for a shop of your choice.
- We never put you out of your comfort zone
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant who will guide you through the process
If this role sounds perfect for you or you would like more information on other roles we have please contact Sam Shaw via email or 01527 557 323