Health & Safety Manager
Health & Safety Manager - Birmingham
Edge Careers are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager for a regional contractor based in Birmingham.
Undertaking projects up to £10 million, my client works across industries such as Commercial, Industrial, Education and Residential.
Due to an increased workload, they have requirement for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for managing all Health & Safety aspects in the division out of their HQ Office.
Including Office safety files, personnel matters & fire management.
- Site Inspections & Audits
- Consistent communication & interfacing with QEHS Director & other members of the team
- Providing support to Sub-Contractors & Project Teams
- Working closely with Operations Director / Contracts Managers and other members of the team
- Attending client & professional team pre & post tender interviews
- Operational background
- NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent
- Membership of IOSH
- Strong organisation skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply.
For further information, please contact -Charlotte Saunders - at Edge Careers.