Support Workers Walton on Thames
Sirona Medical are recruiting for Support Workers to work in a beautiful Tudor style 30 bed residential home in Walton on Thames.
All we need to do is complete a registration with you which takes 2 minutes, get you fully compliant and you can begin filling the shifts straight away which we are receiving a constant flow of shifts coming through from them on a weekly basis.
Due to an ever-increasing demand for care and support workers, we are looking for hardworking, kind and compassionate individuals to help provide support to the Elderly, some suffering with Dementia or Alzehimers.
If you have a caring attitude and willingness to make a difference, come and join our fantastic care and nursing agency.
You will not regret it.
We are a family run business where everyone is treated fairly and your best interest is at heart at all times.
Support Worker Main Duties:
- Following residents specific care plans;
- Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing);
- Maintain residents dignity and independence;
- Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, etc;
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around;
- Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry.
Support Worker Skills Needed:
The ideal Support Workers will have some experience working within the care industry and have a positive and natural caring attitude with good communication skills.
Reliable and a strong team work ethic are essential within this role.
As one of our care assistants, you will get to meet our wonderful clients and build relationships.
Not only do we offer fantastic pay rates and flexible hours that suit you, we also offer the following:
- Pay rates of £10.00 - £12.00 an hour;
- Enhanced rates of pay on Bank Holidays;
- A long term career opportunity;
- Exceptional support from our office staff;
- Part time/ Full time/ weekday/ weekend/ early shift/ late shift/ Nights;
- Flexible hours that work around your own commitments;
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults/children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We require successful care assistant candidates to have (or to have the willingness to be subject) to an enhanced DBS check, Mandatory Training and provide a minimum of 2 references.
This is a fantastic, rewarding role and you will really be making a difference to someone's life.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to
email@example.com or feel free to call me on 0208 050 2999 to complete the registration!
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker
- Start: 19/02/2020
- Rate: £10 to £12 per hour Benefits: flexible shifts, £100 referr
- Location: WaltononThames,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Mark Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Fax: 020 8050 2936
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BWWAL
- Posted: 2020-02-19 12:05:26 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Care Assistant / HCA
- Domiciliary carers required
- Domiciliary Carers required in Herts
- Support Workers Needed in Reading
- Care Workers needed in Birmingham
- Adult registered Nurse
- Carers needed in Oldham
- ICU Needed in London
- Carer's Needed in Norwich!
- Carer's Need in North Norfolk
- Nurses Required in NGH
- ICU Nurses Required URGENTLY
- Care Support Workers required for Agency Work
- Care Workers needed in Harlow
- Care Workers Needed in Northampton
- Care Workers Needed in Norwich
- HCA, NURSES, SUPPORT WORKERS !!!
- SUPPORT WORKERS IN NORWICH & NEARBY
- Day Center Care Worker needed in Harlow
- Care Workers needed in Harlow