Day Rate: Negotiable
Duration 6 to 12 months,
IR35 Decision: Pending
March Start Required
The Programme Manager Role
Working with a national client to replace all legacy client facing platforms.
This is not just the implementation of shiny new digital platform, but also the implementation of an entire new end to end processes - a really interesting and exciting programme encompassing;
- CRM integration,
- New roles for existing personnel,
- Transiting customers across.
- Vendor Selection.
- Familiar in Working in an Agile way and will be strong working with the developer.
- Familiar with Full ominchannel systems, both front and back end integration, upgrades and replacement
- Experience in Cloud and Digital e-Commerce Technologies Beneficial
- Recognised Qualification
- Flexible, Prepared to go the extra mile
We aim to respond to all applicants within 15 days - to avoid missing out please apply today.
Access Talent Ltd.
(”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
www.accesstalent.co.uk / privacy-notice