SUPPORT WORKERS IN NORWICH & NEARBY
SIRONA MEDICAL are recruiting for Support Workers to work for a client based ALL OVER the Norfolk/Norwich area and surrounding areas!!
This client is NORFOLKS LARGEST CARE HOME PROVIDER!! with around 40 care homes in the Norwich area which means plenty of shifts for you!!
Their Model of care is to offer high quality care and support which enables people to be as independent as possible and remain healthy, active and engaged with their community.
They strive to support residents and tenants to maximise their independence by delivering person centred care, utilising the latest assistive technology so it is vital that our staff receive appropriate ongoing training.
If you are available and interested in working on behalf of Sirona Medical in the Norwich/Norfolk area as a Support Worker then please do not delay in contacting us..
the work is there all you need to do is register!!
The Support Worker will be expected to help and assist the team with day to day routines including personal care and feeding.
Support Workers will help with the day-to-day care of patients either at home within a Home.
Support Worker are a vital member of the team in hospitals and people homes and clinics.
If you would like to care for people and make a positive difference to their lives, this could be the ideal job for you.
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience whether professional or personal is preferable.
As a Support Worker you would work under the supervision of Nursing staff along with lots of other Healthcare Assistants.
We are also giving £100.00 refferal bonus schemes so if you do know anyone else please feel free to bring them over with you!!
Your duties could include:
• helping patients to wash, shower or dress
• serving food or helping people eat
• making and changing beds
• turning patients who are confined to bed to avoid pressure sores
• talking to patients to help them feel less anxious
• helping patients to move around if they find it difficult
• giving out and collecting bedpans, and helping patients to the toilet
• making sure the ward or patient’s homes are tidy
• keeping supplies and equipment in order
We also recruit the following staff so please refer some to us if you know any: General Nurse, RGN at all levels but mainly Band 5 and Band 6.
Healthcare Assistants aks HCA’s, Community Nurses, Specialist Nurses.
A&E Nurses, Endoscopy Nurses and Theatre Nurses.
DO NOT HESITATE TO APPLY VIA THE LINK OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The process is very easy and you will be supported step by step right up until your first shift !
- Start: 13/03/2020
- Duration: On Going Shifts
- Rate: £10.31 to £12 per hour
- Location: Norwich,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Mark Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Fax: 020 8050 2936
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BWWIH
- Posted: 2020-03-13 16:05:18 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Support Workers Market Lavington
- Registered Nurses needed in Norfolk
- Waking Night Care Assistant
- Support Workers Needed in Reading
- Nurses Required in NGH
- Support Workers Needed in YORK
- Support Workers, Hull
- Support Workers, Bedford
- Carers Needed In Cambridge ASAP!
- Line of Work in Theatre for an ODP or Scrub Nurse
- Agency Theatre shifts ODP Recovery or Scrub required ASAP
- Registered General Nurse - Bristol
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Carer's Needed in Wirral
- Care Assistants needed in Wirral
- Carers needed in Upwood, Cambridgeshire
- Carers needed in Wallasey
- Care workers needed ASAP in Norwich!!
- Carers Needed In Eckington