Principal P-Way Engineer
About the role:
NRL are currently recruiting for a Principal P-Way Design Engineer for work supporting one of our engineering clients in Birmingham.
What you will need:
- Firm grasp of CAD and ability to produce horizontal and vertical alignment models and drawings independently
- Firm grasp of BRT for plain line and S&C
- Firm grasp of ClearRoute and gauging principles for platforms and structures
- Clear understanding of CDM and ability to produce HERRR
- Clear understanding of Group Standards
- Knowledge of railway discipline interfaces
- Knowledge of track construction methods
- Member of appropriate institution (e.g.
PWI / ICE) working towards professional registration (Desired)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to work for a global consultancy
- Regular career development opportunities
- Element of flexibility if desired in employment terms (including home working)