Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be carried out remotely, and successful candidates will temporarily be working remotely due to the current situation.
Summary of Role:
We are looking for a bubbly, ambitious Sales Advisor to join our growing Sales team.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be confident in telephone sales and will have a track record of amazing customer service.
In this role, you need the self-drive and determination to achieve set targets.
Strong sales experience is essential in this role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
, Outbound sales calling
, Promotion of own brand products
, Meet and exceed individual targets
, Advise on customer queries and recommend suitable products
, Build relationships with customers
, Accurately maintain database
, Naturally positive communicator
, Problem solver, helpful
, Able to multitask - type and talk!
, Confident and enthusiastic with a friendly disposition
, Strong sales background with proven track record in meeting targets
, Team player
, Positive ‘can do' attitude
, Attention to detail, high levels of accuracy
, Competent with Excel
, Competitive salary
, Uncapped Commission scheme
, 28 days holiday with an additional day holiday each year, up to 5 years
, Casual dress code
, No weekend working
, Free parking with easy access to rail and bus routes
, Fun and exciting social events
, An intelligent, good humoured and modern thinking work force
, Potential for career progression and training
, Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service
If you are interested in joining a company that values its people and has a clear focus on growing, developing, and retaining its people as well as work in a great, friendly work culture then send your C.V and a covering letter by clicking "APPLY"
More Jobs from 2MES
- Litigation Solicitor - Canterbury
- Regional H&S Consultant
- IT Security Analyst
- Power BI - Principal ICT Specialist
- Microsoft 365 - Principal IT Specialist
- I.T. Support Technician
- QHSE Manager
- Engineer Works Scheduler and Help Desk Support
- Strategic Delivery Advisor – Housing & Regeneration
- Regional Road Safety Manager
- Commercial Support Administrator
- Care Manager - Dementia
- Senior Policy Officer
- Senior Project Appraiser
- Senior Implementation Manager – Housing and Regeneration
- Head of Business Development and Partnerships
- Head of Environmental Monitoring Services
- Children and Young Person's Advocate (Our Future)
- First Contact Administrator
- Client Support Supervisor