Job Location: Aston Hotel, 393 Witton Road, Birmingham, B6 6NS
Job Hours: 40.0 hours per week (with regular evening and weekend work)
About our Client
Our client is an organisation that is currently at the back end of a massive transformation.
In the last 18 months they have recruited a new board of trustees and a new operations team.
They are now in a position where they have consolidated the organisation and are looking at entering a new phase of growth.
Their vision is to provide high quality support to people and transform lives, but they can only achieve this through having strong and robust processes and dedicated people that are aligned to their vision.
About the Role
They are looking for a dynamic Operations Manager that can support the CEO to make transformational changes.
The OM will manage the day-to-day services within the organisation, providing insight and expertise to the board as and when required.
They are a small organisation with a long-term strategy that will create value for their beneficiaries.
- Delivery of a high-quality personalised care and housing service for the residents of expectations
- Facilitate and develop a vibrant and welcoming place to live by ensuring community engagement via provision of individualised housing and care services
- Ensure residents are able to enjoy an independent lifestyle with enhanced well-being and friendship through a range of social activities within the expectations community and the wider local community ensuring the use of communal facilities are maximised and made available where appropriate
- Work within agreed budgets
- Work flexibly to ensure cover is in place and to work occasional weekends and out of hours as required to ensure continuity and quality of service
- As the Registered Manager you will oversee and champion the delivery of high-quality care exceeding CQC standards whilst ensuring residents are treated with respect, care and dignity at all times by the whole team
- Effectively lead the service by managing and developing the whole team ensuring all team members are engaged, supported and valued so that staff to resident ratios are met and staff have the knowledge and skills to deliver high standards of care and service
- Deliver to the agreed budget and achieve the required surplus by ensuring maximum occupancy, care service take up and other sources of income whilst effectively and efficiently managing budgets in order to control costs
- Engage in local marketing and promotional activities to ensure high visibility of the scheme thus building a reputation that is founded on delivery of the best standards of quality of care and service
- Promote and manage the service so that there is a secure and safe environment in the service where health, safety and welfare or residents, staff and visitors is clearly understood and taken seriously
- 2 years experience in a similar people centered role at management level within a registered service
- Working knowledge of the Heath and Social Care Act 2009 (regulated activities), CQC Registration Regulations 2009, Care Act 2014/2015
- Housing Management experience
- Passionate about delivering high quality service
- Excellent Communication skills
- Stakeholder Management experience (Internal and external)
- Strong people management skills
- Team player & effective team building skills
- Experience of managing and assuming responsibility for budgets
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Pragmatic & self-motivated
- Target driven
- Driving license and access to vehicle
- Diplomatic and able to manage workload and time effectively
How to Apply
To apply, please send an up to date CV and covering letter.
Following shortlisting only successful candidates will be called in for an interview.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Junior Web Developer
- Amazon Account Manager
- Business Coach
- Business Coach
- Finance Manager
- Residential Sales Negotiator
- Finance Manager
- Care Assistant
- Business Development Executive
- US / UK Tax Trainee
- Car Sales Executive
- Legal Customer Service Executive
- Bespoke Kitchen Design Coordinator
- Contracts Manager
- Office Administrator
- Part time Delivery Driver
- Part Time Bookkeeper
- Carpenter / Joiner