Technical Support Analyst
Our client, a leading software company are now recruiting for an experienced Technical Support Analyst join their growing team.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, the primary purpose of the role is to manage incoming incident and service requests from customers through the customer service support portal, email and telephone to ensure all contractual SLA’s are met to a high level of customer satisfaction.
Where required the post holder will escalate cases to other teams within the group, providing detailed troubleshooting and replication steps and ensure these are managed through to completion and the customer is informed throughout the process.
There is a requirement to create complex SQL scripts raised through the change management process to resolve issues and provide database administration.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Reaching set KPI’s and SLA’s
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- Provide relevant and regular updates to stakeholders on the progress and resolution of support enquiries
- Alert key teams to critical issues that could prevent core product functionality
The ideal candidate will have:
- Moderate to intermediate SQL experience
- Excellent written and spoken language
- An ability to simplify complex technical language and issues to a wider audience.
- An awareness of change control procedures
- High level of attention to detail.