Support Workers Needed in YORK
Sirona Medical are recruiting for Support Workers in MULTIPLE locations in York!!
All we need to do is complete a registration with you which takes 2 minutes, get you fully compliant and you can begin filling the shifts straight away which we are receiving 1000's of hours of weekly across the different units!!
We are looking for hardworking, kind and compassionate individuals to help provide support to adults with brain injuries, complex learning and physical disabilities and Autism in residential accomodation, community based housing and community enabling services.
If you have a caring attitude and willingness to make a difference, come and join our fantastic care and nursing agency.
You will not regret it.
We are a family run business where everyone is treated fairly and your best interest is at heart at all times.
Support Worker Main Duties:
- Following residents care plans;
- Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing);
- Maintain residents dignity and independence;
- Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, etc;
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around;
- Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry.
Support Worker Skills Needed:
The ideal Support Workers will have some experience working within the care industry and have a positive and natural caring attitude with good communication skills.
Reliable and a strong team work ethic are essential within this role.
As one of our care assistants, you will get to meet our wonderful clients and build relationships.
Not only do we offer fantastic pay rates and flexible hours that suit you, we also offer the following:
- Pay rates of £10.00 - £12.00 an hour
- Enhanced rates of pay on Bank Holidays;
- A long term career opportunity;
- Exceptional support from our office staff;
- Part time/ Full time/ weekday/ weekend/ early shift/ late shift/ Nights;
- Flexible hours that work around your own commitments
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults/children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We require successful care assistant candidates to have (or to have the willingness to be subject) to an enhanced DBS check, Mandatory Training and provide a minimum of 2 references.
This is a fantastic, rewarding role and you will really be making a difference to someone's life.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to
email@example.com or feel free to call me on 0208 050 2999 to complete the registration!
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker
- Start: 10/07/2020
- Rate: £10 to £12 per hour
- Location: York,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Mark Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Fax: 020 8050 2936
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: YORBW
- Posted: 2020-07-10 12:42:22 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- CARERS NEED IN HARLOW
- RGN Isle of Wight
- RGN needed in Gloucester
- Registered Nurse
- Support Workers Needed in Hertfordshire
- Care Worker need in Welwyn Garden City
- Level 2/3 Support workers needed in Hertfordshire
- Day Care Worker required in Cambridge
- Radiology Nurse
- Care Home RGN required in Hertfordshire
- Rehabilitation Support Worker
- Care & Support Assistants Required
- RGN's required in Harlow
- Carers Needed In Cambridge ASAP!
- Care Workers need near Ipswich
- Care Home Nurses needed near Bishop Stortford
- Care Home Worker
- Band 7 Radiographer Mammo
- Sonographers Required in Bournemouth
- Band 6 Neuro Phsyio needed at Queens Hospital!