Anti-Money Laundering Manager
Anti-Money Laundering Manager | Gaming | Competitive salary + excellent benefits package, relocation assistance |
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an Anti-Money Laundering Manager for one of the most innovative online gaming companies in the world.
You will be based in beautiful offices amongst enthused colleagues, who strive for excellence.
The appointed AML Manager will have worked in a regulated industry before, be project orientated and have strong analytical skills.
The AML Manager will be leading company anti-money laundering policies across all locations, so will be comfortable with high levels of responsibility.
AML Manager Responsibilities:
- Own AML/CTF policy, process and training development roll out.
- Enhance the business's AML framework, including risk assessments and gap analysis.
- Managing different AML compliance projects.
For example implementing new regulatory changes.
- Deliver AML policy through robust, auditable processes that are clearly monitored and fit for purpose.
- Identify areas of AML/CTF risk, through the continuous development and implementation of a control framework aligning with the group's risk assessment.
- Keeping on top of relevant regulatory intelligence, ensuring developments are communicated effectively across the business.
- Proactively engage with first line key stakeholders to advise on design of systems, controls and risk pertaining to AML/ CTF compliance.
- Optimise the AML technology to ensure the best possible investigation tools and workflow control systems are in place.
- Encourage communication and collaboration across the business, team, and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working
AML Manager Requirements:
- Membership and compliance related training completed with a reputable body, with emphasis on AML/CTF.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal and regulatory framework relating to AML/ CTF compliance including, but not limited to European anti-Money Laundering Directives, Counter Terrorist Financing Regulation, and Codes of Practices issued by regulatory bodies.
- Previous experience dealing with AML, gambling compliance and regulation.
- Capability to understand the complex multi-jurisdictional regulatory environment in the gambling industry.
- Have a sound understanding of AML, fraud, risk management and safer gaming.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +356 277 82156 or +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Anti-Money Laundering | Analytical | Online gaming | AML | Project | CTF | AML Policies | Risk | Regulations
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Compliance Executive (Spanish)
- Country Manager – Japan
- Broker Assistant
- Game Architect
- German Territory Manager
- General Manager - Insurance
- German Localisation Manager
- Norwegian Localisation Manager
- Affiliates Team Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Senior Company Administrator
- Regulatory & Technical Compliance Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Sports Affiliates Manager
- German Customer Service Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Project Co-ordinator (Spanish)
- EXTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
- Assistant Underwriter
- Head of Business Change and Projects