Operational Support Analyst : North Lanarkshire
Operational Support Analyst – North Lanarkshire
Abrecco’s North Lanarkshire based client is in need of a Support specialist to join the operational support team during this busy period for a 3 month contract initially although there is plenty of scope to extend due to an exciting pipeline of projects.
This is a diverse role in a collaborative team environment where you will deliver 2nd and 3rd line operational and project support across the core platform as well as contributing to planning, configuration, testing and implementation of on-prem and cloud system and network upgrades.
Do you enjoy getting stuck into projects as well as BAU work? Do you get satisfaction from solving technical problems? Can you step up to the mark and help them out? If so I want to hear from you now!
What the team are doing;
- Monitor systems to ensure they perform within agreed availability standards
- Contribute to the delivery of technical projects (system / networking improvements etc)
- Ensure second and third level support requests are resolved efficiently
- Work collaboratively with 3rd party support services to deliver solutions
What you’ll bring;
- Customer focus with proven operational support experience
- Experience of Windows Server Support (Enterprise / Datacentre environment)
- Experience of Virtualisation (VMWare, VSphere ESX)
- MS Exchange and MS Active Directory inc Group Policy management
- Networking and storage experience (Cisco, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, SAN storage etc)
- ITIL knowledge or ideally certified
- Ideally some cloud services experience such as AWS, Azure or Office 365
This is a great opportunity for someone with a good mix of project and support experience with strong interpersonal skills.
A driving license and own vehicle is required although there will be very little travel in the role.
Apply with your CV together with details of your availability and required day rate for immediate consideration or get in touch to find out more.
More Jobs from Abrecco
- System / Verification Test Engineer
- .Net Software Engineer
- Senior Operational Security Analyst : Cyber Security
- Software Developer : PHP / Symfony : Glasgow / Remote : Perm : up to £48k
- Senior Software Developer : PHP / Symfony : Glasgow : Perm : up to £65k
- C / C++ Software Engineer
- Network Visualisation Specialist
- Infrastructure Architect : Cloud/Storage/Networking - 6 months : North Lanarkshire
- IT Support Analyst :: Windows : Paisley
- Senior / Lead Developer
- C++ Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Engineer : System / Hardware
- Windows Support Analyst : Edinburgh
- C# Developer
- Senior VHDL Engineer - West Lothian
- Network Ops Analyst : North Lanarkshire : 3 months
- Cisco Network Engineer
- Systems Developer - C#, SQL Server
- Test Development Engineer - Electronics