As a SENDIASS Practitioner you will be providing information, advice and support to the families of disabled children and young people using your knowledge of the education system & the SEND Code of Practice and Disability Discrimination and Equalities Acts.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills in a rewarding role, and gain a strong sense of achievement.
The role includes :
Supporting the Coordinator in delivering the provision of the service
Ensuring the welfare of children and young people is paramount, reporting any safeguarding concerns in the appropriate manner.
Responding to all enquiries to the service within set timeframes.
Providing accurate and impartial information and advice to children, young people and their families and carers on matters relating to their education, health or social care.
This may be face to face, email or telephone
THIS IS A PART TIME ROLE 21 hours per week -
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Senior Practitioner (Youth Worker) Part time Dudley
- Senior Practitioner : Short Breaks
- Domiciliary Care Worker (Lincolnshire)
- Support Worker - Across Hampshire (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - Southampton (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - Havant and Waterlooville (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - Winchester (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - Fareham and Gosport (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - New Forest (Sessional Recruitment)
- Early Years Practitioner
- Senior Practitioner Youth Work (Part Time)
- SENDIASS Practitioner Kingston and Richmond
- Strategic Corodinator SENDIASS
- Targeted Positive Activities Coordinator