Head of Business Change and Projects
Head of Business Change and Projects | Online Gaming | UK or Gibraltar Base | Salary £Excellent Market Rate Plus Benefits |
SRGEurope are recruiting on behalf of our client, a truly ingenious Online Gaming Company for a fresh thinking Head of Business Change and Projects.
Our client is iconic in the industry and the role can be based in either their Gibraltar office or their UK headquarters.
The Head of Business Change and Projects will be responsible for the timely implementation and completion of key projects.
The successful Candidate will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Day-to-day management and leadership of portfolio and business change programme management
- Establish a suitable governance framework and portfolio structure to deliver the necessary project capability to support delivery of the road map and business objectives
- Delivery and maintenance of a portfolio plan and roadmap for business change and development showing key milestones
- Challenging and supporting projects and programme teams, bringing together and analysing programme information
- Identify and manage collaborative stakeholder relationships across the business
- Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to define an approach to create a roadmap for future development of products, processes and systems
- Identification of any constraints and threats that may impact the ability of the portfolio to deliver required business benefits
- Delivering a complex series of related projects, effectively managing their interdependencies and allocating resources to support prioritised opportunities
- Providing coaching and guidance to the business project management team
- Work with project teams to manage/oversee the full range of the project life cycle (initiate, plan, execute, close)
- Responsible for leading and managing the company's transformation and change projects including but not limited to IT, change management, business process re-design
- Support elements such as communications, culture change and HR aspects, working with all support functions/colleagues
- Continuously track budget with Capex and Opex
- Work with external Auditors to verify financial integrity though audits and internal compliance
- Business representation on behalf of the Digital business, Chair and attend Group Risk committees
- Educated to degree level with an understanding of IT systems, technology and processes
- Solid experience of working as a Business Change Project Manager within an IT environment
- Experience working in the Gambling Industry is beneficial (but not essential)
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to clearly communicate with senior management and the board with proven capability to manage stakeholders at all level
- An experienced portfolio manager including experience with Waterfall and Agile methodology
- High-level of IT literacy
- Be an expert leader, motivator, team worker and supervisor
- Proven consultative, conflict resolution, negotiation and facilitation skills to gain consensus and ensure delivery of initiatives
- Experience with Digital Transformation and customer experience initiatives
- Experienced in business analysis and strategic planning
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Apply now to find out more and receive a full job specification.
| Online Gaming | Business Change | Project Manager | Waterfall | Agile methodology | Portfolio Planning |
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Compliance Executive (Spanish)
- Country Manager – Japan
- Broker Assistant
- Game Architect
- German Territory Manager
- General Manager - Insurance
- German Localisation Manager
- Norwegian Localisation Manager
- Affiliates Team Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Senior Company Administrator
- Regulatory & Technical Compliance Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Sports Affiliates Manager
- German Customer Service Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Project Co-ordinator (Spanish)
- EXTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
- Assistant Underwriter
- External Senior Audit Manager