Recruitment Account Manager
Due to growth with a strategic client and the further development of our technical recruitment focus within the pharmaceutical / life sciences, engineering and construction sectors, NRL are very excited to announce we will be setting up an office in Dublin, Ireland.
We are now looking for a dedicated Account Manager who will support in setting up the branch as well as servicing our clients within that region.
Your training will begin by supporting existing Directors and Account Managers within the NRL Group.
Throughout this early period, you will be exposed to new software, given increased responsibility and access to all the tools to move towards working independently to service our existing client base as well as develop it.
Your role will include the following duties:
- Establish and maintain regular contact with key clients/contractors
- Manage own recruitment desk setting example in approach to recruitment and hitting personal financial targets
- Communicating and facilitating recruitment opportunities with the support of the NRL branch network
- Support with the development and execution of a business development plan
- Support with the compilation and review of MI for the branch / specific sales divisions
- Working closely with experienced members of the team to develop prospective customers into loyal clients
- Assisting with conducting monthly team meetings
- Assisting in setting, monitoring and communicating targets/objectives
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Ensure all candidates are properly selected
- Ensure databases are monitored and updated
- Monitoring productivity performance and provide data for the Regional Director
- Ensure NRL operates within the parameters of the Quality System and current legislation
- Proposal creation as required for forward planning
- Advise Directors of any exceptional issues
- Researching potential businesses and projects that would be relevant to NRL’s core business
As your career progresses you can expect to:
- Facilitate training, motivating, guiding, coaching, appraising, monitoring and disciplining staff reporting to you
- Assisting with conducting and compiling Personal Development Plans with the team on a 6 monthly and annual basis
- Negotiating contracts with new clients
- Assisting with interviews for new recruits
- Play an active role in supporting the direction of business growth
- Reviewing new software and business development methods to support the business development activities of NRL
- Have an overview of NRL’s business units across the UK and be able to identify opportunities where there is synergy with existing and potential clients
- Develop an understanding of market conditions within specific industry sector(s)
- Ensure the team are fulfilling their recruitment requirements to our clients and achieving any set KPIs
- Accompanying Trainee Recruitment Consultant on client visits
Qualifications and Skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable to be in front of clients representing NRL
- Very confident telephone manner
- Comfortable with making high volumes of calls
- Very good communication skills (both verbally and via email)
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of Outlook
- Previous experience working in a sales environment or a keen interest in sales
- Target driven individuals
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, reactive environment
- Desire to learn, develop and progress
As well as a competitive salary and bonus scheme, we have created a benefits package designed to care for, reward and celebrate our team:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 days after 5 years continuous employment, with the option to buy an additional 5 holiday days per year
- Working hours flexibility so you can manage your work-life balance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Competitive commission scheme
Bucking the usual clichés, NRL has an enviable reputation for offering an alternative approach to recruitment.
We focus on long term objectives, with both our clients and colleagues.
We whole-heartedly believe that a motivated, engaged and valued team offers the best possible client experience.
Our success for more than 35 years is because of our people, and that’s why we recognise the importance of good ideas and encouraging colleagues to innovate and take charge of their work.
Many of our colleagues have been with us for more than a decade, and we take pride in supporting them to achieve their full potential throughout their career.
Our strategic focus on technical, engineering and construction has helped us gain recognition as the Best Engineering Recruitment Agency at The Contracting Awards 2019, as well as rewarding us with a healthy annual turnover of £186m.