Our client is looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and motivated Administrator who is driven by challenges.
You will work well under pressure, be able to meet deadlines, learn new skills and prioritise accordingly. You will be used to dealing with a variety of different people and have a positive attitude.
- Excellent communications skills
- A keen eye for detail
- A creative mindset
- Well presented
- Proficient user in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experienced in marketing brands via social media
- A drive to excel in any task given
- High standard of Customer Care
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Manages correspondence by answering or distributing emails within the office
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Assists in purchase orders, staff holiday booking
- Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone
About our Client
A family run business with four decades’ experience in the glass industry, they are experts in their field.
Their services include the manufacturing and supply of almost every type of glass.
Their reputation is built on quality, service and recommendation.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Cabinet Maker
- Cabinet Maker
- Factory Operative
- Office Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- Product Manager
- E-Commerce Office Assistant
- General Manager / Business Coach
- Loft Conversion Team Leader
- Amazon PPC Digital Advertising Executive
- PAT Testing Engineer
- Care Assistant
- Creative PA
- Operations Manager
- Store Manager
- Warehouse Assistant
- Hospital Liaison Substance Misuse Worker
- Sales Representative