“Do you like the idea of helping to saving the lives of people you may never meet?”
If you’re the extremely likeable, highly organised, dynamic Operations Assistant our client is looking for, and you like the idea of saving peoples’ lives who you may never meet, then you may fit into their small, highly regarded, team of Fire Safety professionals!
You are searching for an opportunity where you’ll have significant autonomy but always play as part of the team. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate an array of disparate skills, experiment, learn and enjoy a wide variety of responsibilities.
Everything you do will be focused on the quality of your work, where the result has to be right first time. If that resonates, then then this is the role for you.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, highly-regarded fire safety company with a huge vision, to work in the operations team that delivers key, highly technical, life-saving products to a customer who is trusting the safety of their people to the organisation, and therefore you!
Their output focus is developing high level technical Fire Safety Reports (Fire Risk Assessments) and subsequent support packages.
They deliver them in plain language that the customers can easily assimilate. You will have a good command of English and an ability to understand the key technical content of these reports.
- Do you love to learn and are extremely articulate both in written and spoken word?
- Are you extremely likeable, charismatic and understand and empathise with people?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail and technical assimilation?
- Are you highly organised, goal-oriented and willing to challenge to get things done?
- Can you think outside the box, are you proactive and solutions-focused and are you willing to go the extra mile?
You will be responsible for:
- Drafting, formatting, and printing off relevant documents, to a very exacting standard of English and technical content
- Communicating with relevant clients and booking inspections and quotation visits
- Using client calls as an opportunity to enhance company profile and throughput
- Understanding the company’s quality assurance systems and processes
- Managing the company’s computer filing and diary system, ensuring that incoming electronic information is filed in a timely manner
- Inputting financial information onto company software, and assisting in purchase orders and invoicing
- Maintaining accurate records for key performance indicators
- Managing correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Assisting in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Managing reception/training areas and interacting with visitors
- Answering phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Arranging meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Creating agendas and taking meeting notes
- Maintaining stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Interacting with directors and carrying out their requests
- Photocopying and filing appropriate documents as needed
- Attending workshops and conferences when requested
- Potentially taking care of website functions and social media profiles, company blogs
- Potentially you may be required creating or make additions to floor plans
Qualifications and Experience:
- Evidence of ‘A’ level education (English would be desirable) or, further Education to Degree- Level
- Experience in a busy office environment with competing priorities
- Experienced Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, AutoCAD (or similar) would be highly beneficial
- Examples of solutions that you have created would be beneficial at an interview.
Our client has a track-record in developing staff into wider and changing roles, so any employee will be encouraged to develop as employees and as individuals.
You will benefit from:
- Working for a best-in-class company in an inclusive team environment
- Basic pay from FTE £12,600 p/a, (age related), with the ability to develop and progress
- Mainly office based but flexible working hours where required
About our Client
Established in 2007, our client provides a cost effective solution for businesses to comply with Fire and Health & Safety Regulations.
They support a comprehensive portfolio of products for Fire Risk Assessment and Health and Safety Management.
Closing date is 25th September.
Please title CV as ‘Operations Assistant’ in capital letters
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Apprentice Plumber
- Apprentice Plumber
- General Manager / Business Coach
- Breakdown Gas Engineer / Installer
- Creative PA - Part Time
- Loft Conversion Fitters
- Operational & Warehouse Administrator
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Marketing Administrator
- Plumbing and Heating Engineer
- Window Film Technician
- Window Film Technician
- Care Assistant
- Bathroom Fitter / Installer
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Experienced Front End Web Developer
- Registered Care Home Manager
- Trainee Manufacturing Operative
- Manual Grinder