Salary: £Commensurate with the role & experience + benefits.....
Location: Cambridge, although home based opportunity is available.....
Our client is looking for a Product Manager to join their team.
About the Company
Our client is a fast-paced technology company working, predominantly with the Public & “not for profit” sectors to enable digital transformation of vital services.
They work across Central Government, Local Government, Health, Housing, Charities & Education sectors.
Their award-winning products & services (based on Salesforce & AWS technologies) have been built in partnership with their customers.
Those customers are now reaping the long term benefits of working with them.
They are now entering into a phase of rapid growth with significant ambitions.
Their strategic goal is to deliver a unifying public service delivery platform to their customers that can be configured to meet the scope and business objectives behind their immediate requirements and grow with them to deliver increasing value over time.
About the Role
As a Product Manager you are responsible for ensuring that the organisation delivers high quality products with excellent user experience.
You own the discovery phase of any proposed development work, and ensure that the outputs of that phase enable the development team to deliver software that is fit for purpose.
You will become the internal expert on designated products and features, and will document software features and functions for other teams in the organisation and for their customers.
- Gathering product requirements and priorities from all teams within the organisation, the customer base and the broader market
- Work with the product owners to validate user stories against their knowledge of the market
- Ensure the development teams have the necessary user stories and requirements they need to proceed, and that they understand the desired outcomes of any work
- Engage with customers to facilitate implementation project deliveries, by providing detailed product and feature knowledge where required, and to gather feedback on the products
- Look for new ways to improve the product throughout the product lifecycle and implement those improvements, through workshops, user tests, user groups
- Creating and maintaining internal customer facing product documentation
- Arranging and hosting internal product Show & Tells with clear outcomes and documented sign-off
- Previous experience of project management, risk management, resource and stakeholder management
- Excellent Business Analysis skills - the ability to use a number of techniques to drive out and document requirements across a range of stakeholders
- A strong ability to balance the needs of the business, project timescales, budgets and client satisfaction in a level-headed and professional style
- A clear understanding of UX principles and an ability to evaluate the user experience
- Coordinate and curate the design of a product, facilitate and encourage design thinking with customers and the development teams
- Have a good technical understanding in order to be able to work effectively with the developers to assess feasibility and come up with proposed timelines
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and customer liaison skills
- Experience of working with customers and stakeholders and helping them work through challenges to achieve a positive outcome
- Understand the Agile methodology and apply it in ways appropriate to each challenge
- Any of the following would be advantageous to have a working knowledge of: An issue management application such as JIRA, Basic Web and HTML development principles, An existing knowledge/experience of Salesforce
- Previous experience of working in or with the Public sector
How to Apply
Please click on the link provided and you will be redirected to our client’s website to complete your application.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Loft Conversion Fitters
- Operational & Warehouse Administrator
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Marketing Administrator
- Plumbing and Heating Engineer
- Window Film Technician
- Window Film Technician
- Care Assistant
- Breakdown Gas Engineer / Installer
- Bathroom Fitter / Installer
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Experienced Front End Web Developer
- Registered Care Home Manager
- Trainee Manufacturing Operative
- Manual Grinder
- Studio Administrator
- Delivery Driver
- Delivery Driver
- Factory Operative