Senior Practitioner (Youth Worker) Part time Dudley
Are you a person who really wants to make a difference to people’s lives? If so this might be the job for you.
The overall purpose of this role is to be responsible for the promotion, planning, delivery and evaluation of groups for children, disabled young people and their siblings/ young carers.
To lead on SEN Youth Groups for the 13-25 age group.
To support delivery of a weekly Siblings and Young Carers Group for the 13-18 age group.
To have oversight of the short break delivery in Dudley
Ensure all activities reflect the needs and interests of the young people, their views are respected and their independence is promoted.
Hours can be worked flexibly around the delivery of the groups
Hours of work: 18 hours per week
To include working evenings including Monday and Wednesday, some weekends and school holidays.
This job can be combined with Senior Practitioner – Play Worker to become a full time post.
This is a fix term role until March 2021.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Senior Practitioner : Short Breaks
- Domiciliary Care Worker (Lincolnshire)
- SENDIASS Practitioner
- Support Worker - Across Hampshire (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - Southampton (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - Havant and Waterlooville (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - Winchester (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - Fareham and Gosport (Sessional Practitioner)
- Support Worker - New Forest (Sessional Recruitment)
- Early Years Practitioner
- Senior Practitioner Youth Work (Part Time)
- SENDIASS Practitioner Kingston and Richmond
- Strategic Corodinator SENDIASS
- Targeted Positive Activities Coordinator