A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, experienced, and skilled nursing professional to come and join our client as a Clinical Assessor.
About the Role
As a Clinical Assessor at our client, you will cover a wide range of services across their independent, assisted living and care home facilities which are in Dorset, Wiltshire & Hampshire.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible for the successful development and management of NHS, Social Services & Community relationships
- Build your reputation as the key “go-to” professional who can assure a great outcome for customers, their families and loved ones
- To perform clinical assessments facilitating access to a wide range of services across their independent, assisted and care facilities, ensuring occupancy increases safely and appropriately in line with budget and budgeted average weekly fees are maintained
Key Job Requirements:
- You must hold a valid NMC Registration
- At least 2 years post-registration experience
- RGN/ RMN/ RNLD qualified
- You are able to demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD)
- Clinical experience of undertaking nursing assessments of care needs
- Experience of multi-professional patient-centred care
- Understanding of government legislation and policies regarding NHS Continuing Healthcare/Funded Nursing Care
- Understanding and application of Safeguarding Adults and Children’s processes
- Understanding of Personal Health Budgets
- Ability to develop positive relationships with clients, and their representatives and all levels of multi-agency personnel confidently and efficiently
- Ability to deliver complex and sensitive information to clients and their representatives to ensure it is understood
- Proven track record of personal target achievement within a healthcare service, ideally covering retirement living and/or aged care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent user of standard IT systems (MS Office/Outlook etc)
- Ability to manage and plan own workload
- Ability to effectively manage time & projects and influence others to achieve necessary targets
- Full current driving licence and ability to travel across the UK
Working Hours and Benefits:
- 39 hours per week, some evening and weekend working may be required
- Up to £45k basic salary per annum plus potential bonus opportunity of £40K
- Business mileage reimbursement
- 22 days annual holiday excluding bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Paid DBS check
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate gym membership
- Personalised training plan
About our Client
Established in 1998, our client has evolved into a leading alternative asset-based infrastructure group.
The group invests directly into the delivery of affordable housing and elderly healthcare.
Our client has a simple, yet bold plan to solve the housing crisis for those who need it most: key-workers, first-time buyers and last-time homeowners.
Aligning the interests of investors, developers, government and, most importantly, ordinary people, they will create something extraordinary; a viable solution that creates value for everyone.
Their Retirement Living brand, Platinum Skies is the retirement housing and lifestyle business within the group.
It designs, builds and manages delightful new retirement communities that put a smile on their customers’ faces every time they walk through their front door.
Unlimited access to a range of healthcare, lifestyle and financial services helps people to live independently within a safe and welcoming community of like-minded neighbours.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Come and join our client, they’re a great place to work.....
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Creative PA - Part Time
- Loft Conversion Fitters
- Operational & Warehouse Administrator
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Marketing Administrator
- Plumbing and Heating Engineer
- Window Film Technician
- Window Film Technician
- Care Assistant
- Breakdown Gas Engineer / Installer
- Bathroom Fitter / Installer
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Experienced Front End Web Developer
- Registered Care Home Manager
- Trainee Manufacturing Operative
- Manual Grinder
- Studio Administrator
- Delivery Driver
- Delivery Driver