IT Technician Level 2/3
An IT Support Engineer is required to support several customers over a geographical dispersed area, prioritising customer requests and managing their incidents to resolution.
Full training and personal development will be provided.
This presents an extremely rewarding position within a growing, ambitious company with opportunities to develop and progress their career.
As is the nature of the role, travelling to and from geographically dispersed sites using your own transport is required.
• Ongoing technical support and administration of a platform which comprises of:
• Accurately log and document all calls received ensuring the correct priority and update/resolution route is assigned.
Ensure key information for problem resolution is captured at all times.
• When required, analyse customer issue/fault trends and provide proactive recommendations as necessary.
• Complete daily/weekly checks and provide reports in a timely manner
• Maintain up to date technical documentation
• Ensure Change Management procedures are followed in line with ITIL best practices
• Communicate effectively with customers on any issues/questions/concerns as necessary.
• Work effectively as a member of the team and on own initiative.
• Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Actively work to meet and/or exceed SLA and customer expectations.
• Assist with mentoring and development of colleagues as required.
• Support projects within an agreed timescale and scope.
• Prioritise and manage own workload as required.
• Work in partnership with customers to ensure site systems are GDPR compliant and actively engage with customers when improvements or required changes are identified
• Support colleagues and provide cover for annual leave at geographically dispersed locations
• Occasional out of hours work required as business needs change
About our client
Colwyn Technologies is a responsible, inclusive, equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all colleagues to share this commitment. All applications for employment are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required for the role.
Colwyn Technologies fully complies with the Equality Act 2010 and does not discriminate on any basis, including: gender, ethnic origin, race, faith or sexual orientation.
The wellbeing and safety of our people is key for us.
Our culture is one of zero-harm, encouraging a healthy work-life balance and supporting positive mental health.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory completion of all employment checks, i.e.
References, Disclosure and Barring Services, Medical Questionnaire, Right to Work in the UK.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Cabinet Maker
- Cabinet Maker
- Factory Operative
- Office Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- Product Manager
- E-Commerce Office Assistant
- General Manager / Business Coach
- Loft Conversion Team Leader
- Amazon PPC Digital Advertising Executive
- PAT Testing Engineer
- Care Assistant
- Creative PA
- Operations Manager
- Store Manager
- Warehouse Assistant
- Hospital Liaison Substance Misuse Worker