Senior Operational Security Analyst : Cyber Security
Senior Operational Security Analyst – Cyber Security
Our client, a leading global organisation within the financial sector, is looking for a permanent Senior Operational Security Analyst who can support the CISO in delivering operational security as well as contributing to the design and implementation of improvements.
Working in a strong culture of quality, integrity and excellence, Security is at the heart of the organisation’s values and they need someone to help uphold their high standards.
That’s where you come in!
What you will be doing
- Liaising with and responding to business teams and third party suppliers on the identification of security events
- Support the CISO in the delivery and implementation of the security improvements
- Take responsibility for the monitoring, detection and analysis through to incident handling and response
- Help drive a culture of awareness across the organisation and implementing policies for cyber security
What you will bring
- Solid experience working in a similar SOC environment with an excellent understanding of system, network & application security
- Demonstrated experience of Security technologies and expert knowledge of the latest regulations, compliance requirements and industry best practices (EDR, ETDR, IDS / IPS, Firewalls etc.)
- Experience in network security architecture, infrastructure and tools
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder Management skills
- Any relevant security certifications would be desirable (Certified Ethical Hacker, CISM, CompTIA Security+ etc)
If you are ready for a new challenge within a global organisation in a vibrant technical environment where you will be shaping and optimizing the practices for years to come, then I certainly want to speak with you.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a fantastic bonus scheme! If this sounds like your ideal career move and you want to be a key contributor towards the company’s future, then apply right away or call Craig Sutherland on 01312267331 if you wish to discuss it further.
More Jobs from Abrecco
- Embedded Software Engineer
- PHP Developer : PHP / Laravel : Glasgow / Remote : Perm - to £40K
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer C++
- C# Developer
- Senior Python Developer
- .Net Developer
- Java Developer
- Java Software Engineer
- C++ Software Engineer
- Python Developer
- C++ Software Engineer
- System / Verification Test Engineer
- .Net Software Engineer
- Software Developer : PHP / Symfony : Glasgow / Remote : Perm : up to £48k
- Senior Software Developer : PHP / Symfony : Glasgow : Perm : up to £65k
- C / C++ Software Engineer
- Network Visualisation Specialist
- Infrastructure Architect : Cloud/Storage/Networking - 6 months : North Lanarkshire
- IT Support Analyst :: Windows : Paisley