Fire & Security Engineer - Norfolk / Suffolk areas
Fire & Security Engineers based in Norfolk / Suffolk
My client are one of the country's leading independent Security system suppliers and installers providing a nationwide service with engineers based across England and Wales with an excellent 24 hour 365 days a year breakdown service to all our maintenance clients
My client have established links to many of the worldwide manufacturers of security protection equipment
We are looking for an experienced Fire & Security service engineer based in the Suffolk / Norfolk area.
Duties will include:
Interaction with customers and suppliers
You must be physically fit,
Experience within the Security industry
A strong electrical background
Knowledge of Health and Safety
You will be asked to work on call one weekend in three.
Good IT skills
17th Edition - Ideally
City & Guilds Electrical Engineering - Bonus
NVQ Qualifications - Bonus
The package my client are looking to offer is 30k basic salary which does get reviewed are 3 months, large amount of paid overtime, pension, health care, company vehicle and mobile phone
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV.
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Derby
- chartered surveyor - Surrey
- Plant Business Development Manager- Yateley
- Field Service Plant Fitter - Watford - £28,000-£33,000
- White Goods Engineer - Essex (up to £30,000)
- Stairlift/ Hoist Engineer - Wiltshire
- Water Treatment Account Manager - South East
- Water Treatment Engineer - South East
- Legionella Risk Assessor - London & Kent
- Electrical Crane Service Engineer - Essex
- Electrical Crane Service Engineer - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor/Hygiene Engineer - Hertfordshire
- EN Certified Automatic Door Engineer - Manchester
- Automatic Gates Service Engineer – Essex/London
- Forklift Engineer – Wrexham
- Domestic Gas Engineer - West London/Berkshire
- Domestic Gas Engineer - Wiltshire
- Domestic Gas Engineer - Littlehampton
- Domestic Gas Engineer - Eastbourne
- Domestic Gas Engineer - Surrey