Water Treatment Engineer - Essex
My client are a specialist within the Water Treatment sector and are currently looking to recruit for a Water Services Engineer In Essex.
Job Purpose: To provide a bespoke professional water treatment service to existing and new clients, including but not exclusively working with the following system types: cooling, boiler, heating and chilled, sealed systems, domestic systems and swimming pools.
Disinfection and cleaning of water systems.
Provision of sampling, testing, recording, interpretation of results and guidance to assist compliance with current Legionella guidance, legislation and other relevant standards.
Installation of plant and dosing equipment, commissioning, servicing.
Nature of work:
The nature of the work is normally based on client sites or a designated office.
It is expected that the position warrants both flexibility and additional input over and above the nominal hours.
You are required to have and maintain a current and administratively up to date drivers' license and follow the Company Vehicles Policy.
There may also be the need to work at home and at the registered office.
Main Tasks of Job:
, Servicing and sales of traditional water treatment (understanding full range of products and services, applications and limitations)
, clean, disinfection, and refurbishment work
, risk assessments to ensure safe systems of work
, plant Installation, service and sales
, collection and delivery of chemicals and other supplied products and services
, maintain regular, effective stock records and stock levels on customer sites
, field based technical service provision
, identify customer training needs and opportunities for other relevant training
, provide toolbox talks
, effective time management of site time in relation to contracted service provision
, ensure projects and activities are economically organised and that resources are in place to comply with company Management Procedures, Risk Assessments and Method Statements
, identify sales opportunities and feed back competitor information
, identification of additional work that may be undertaken in addition to contract provision with further order.
, ensure up to date knowledge is maintained with regard to relevant industry guidance, legislation and technical information
, administration in order to conform with relevant legislation, future standards and company commercial requirements and support business requirements
Salary is depending on experience
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Scotland
- Garage Equipment Engineer - London/Beds/Herts
- Garage Equipment Engineer - South London
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - M4 Corridor
- Smoke Control Engineer - West Midlands
- Stairlift/ Hoist Sales Surveyor - West Sussex
- Pest Control Technician - Swansea- £20,000-£25,000
- Service Coordinator - Essex - £20,000
- Battery Service Support Engineer - £20,000 - Tamworth
- White Goods Engineer - Rotherham
- Registered RGN's/RMN's Required - New Romney, Kent
- Petrol Pump Engineer – NORTH LONDON - £25k to £30k
- Petrol Pump Engineer – South East UK ( Surrey ) - £27K
- CAD Operator - Halifax
- Batteries and Chargers Engineer - South East
- HGV Technician - Southampton
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Wiltshire
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Cheshire
- Registered Nurse (RGN)- Falmouth - Nights
- Fire and Security Engineer - Blackpool - £30,000 - £32,000