Technical SEO Manager
SEO Manager - Technical (Mobile) | Competitive | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a senior level SEO Manager with a focus on the Technical aspect of the mobile platform.
In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Gibraltar, you will be the first point of contact for solving tough technical SEO issues on mobile web, and also ensuring our clients web presence receives maximum exposure in all of the territories where they operate.
You will become a key member of the team, and work closely with the Head of Web Presence and across the wider business with the Product and Marketing teams, to improve visibility and performance.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming Sector, and need somebody who is highly knowledgeable when it comes to source code and technical audits.
They are a forward thinking, tech driven company who offer a relaxed, but hard-working team driven environment, and flexible working hours.
The teams here really love what they do, and are looking for a like-minded team player to join them.
You may already be working within Online Gaming, or maybe you are from a digitally focussed industry and looking to take your career to the next level.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package and flexible working hours
- An excellent collaborative, team working environment in a fantastic location in the heart of Gibraltar
- Team and company events throughout the year
- Discounted gym membership and also discounts and offers for the many bars and restaurants in Ocean Village
What you will be doing:
- Delivering a first class customer service and being the focal point when it comes to technical challenges relating to SEO
- Working to tight regulatory requirements, you will work closely with the teams to create a web mobile focused SEO strategy
- Using various industry tools, you will carry out technical audits, to optimise the on-page SEO of our clients website
- Take a hands on approach to your role in addition to mentoring and developing the members of your team
- Senior level Technical SEO Management experience in a fast paced target driven environment
- Familiarity with all the tools of the trade - Screaming Frog, AHREFs in addition to the Google Data Suite of products
- A team player with excellent communication skills, and able to work across the business with key stakeholders and external agencies
- The ability to multi task and adapt to changes in what is a fast paced and fun working environment
If you are a highly experienced and talented Technical SEO Manager and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Senior Company Administrator
- Head of Marketing & Partnerships
- Head of Digital Media
- Operations Officer - Payments
- Senior Marketing Product Owner
- Head of SEO
- Customer Operations Representative (Danish Speaking)
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Paid Search Executive
- Financial Controller
- Financial Accountant
- Junior Product Owner
- Legal Counsel
- Finance Director
- Financial Planning Analyst
- Recruitment Consultant
- German Territory Manager
- Operations Officer
- Audit Manager
- Assistant Audit Manager