Financial Planning Analyst
Financial Planning Analyst | Excellent Salary + Benefits Package | Part Qualified CIMA, ACCA, CFA | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting a Financial Planning Analyst for an innovative Online Gaming client with an office in Europe's sunshine city, Gibraltar.
The Financial Planning Analyst will be responsible for insightful reporting and commentaries along with KPIs in relation to the financial commercial operations across the business.
The role reports to the Head of Finance for budgeting, forecasting and planning.
Financial Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
- Preparation of existing weekly/monthly business reports, highlighting variances and trends with detailed insightful commentary
- Support the Head of Finance in the budgeting, planning and reforecasting processes.
- Work with the company's work force across the group to identify and develop effective and insightful financial analysis to continually enhance and improve decision making
- Produce actual vs budget cost centre reports
- Deliver insightful analysis and commentary on all key variances to budgets/forecasts etc
- Prepare ad hoc reports and investigations at the request of stakeholders, providing financial support to senior management
- Identification and creation of business reports to challenge assumptions and provide support to management decisions
- Support the Head of Finance with ad-hoc finance department tasks
- Build good working relationships with key stakeholders within the business in order to understand business requirements
Financial Planning Analyst Essential Criteria:
- Understanding of financial reporting including income statements and performance dashboards
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience using databases and dashboards desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of budgeting, business planning and forecasting ideal but not essential
- Ability to manage and manipulate large volumes of data in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive in looking for opportunities to drive improvements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High standards of accuracy and precision
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Send your CV in response to the ad or contact direct Angelique Pearson, Managing Director, SRGEurope on 00350 200 69999
Skills: Financial Planning Analyst | FP and A| Online Gaming | Budgets | Forecasting | KPIs | Excel | Dashboards |
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Senior Company Administrator
- Head of Marketing & Partnerships
- Head of Digital Media
- Operations Officer - Payments
- Senior Marketing Product Owner
- Head of SEO
- Customer Operations Representative (Danish Speaking)
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Paid Search Executive
- Financial Controller
- Financial Accountant
- Junior Product Owner
- Legal Counsel
- Finance Director
- Recruitment Consultant
- German Territory Manager
- Operations Officer
- Audit Manager
- Assistant Audit Manager
- Technical SEO Manager