Junior Product Owner
Junior Product Owner | Competitive | Online Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Junior Product Owner, to take responsibility for gathering and analysing requirements and writing detailed specifications as user stories.
In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Malta, you will be working development teams throughout the entire agile-scrum development cycle.
Our clients offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment.
They are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
Two years Business Analysis or Product Owner experience within Online Gaming is an absolute essential, for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
Analysing business requirements and writing detailed and comprehensive user stories
Supporting the developers throughout the agile development process
Keeping the product documentation up to date
Ensuring solutions meet business requirements and needs
Ensuring solution validation
Monitoring product solutions and features - post delivery
Carrying out competitor analysis where needed
At least 2 years of Business Analysis and /or Product Owner experience
Proven experience in writing product specifications as user stories
An understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies
Team Player with high level of communication skills, and proven experience working in an Agile-scrum environment
Experience with wire framing tools
Experience in the online gambling industry and a high level of English is a must
If you are an experienced and talented Junior Product Owner and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Creative Content Writer (German)
- German Customer Service Executive
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Compliance Administrator
- Audit Senior
- Audit Senior
- Head of Sports (DACH)
- Back Office Assistant
- Private Client Relationship Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Underwriting Assistant
- Senior Company Administrator
- Head of Marketing & Partnerships
- Head of Digital Media
- Operations Officer - Payments
- Senior Marketing Product Owner
- Head of SEO
- Customer Operations Representative (Danish Speaking)
- Assistant Financial Accountant