Care workers needed in Norwich!!
We are a family run business here at Sirona Medical, and we have been running across the UK for a numbers of years.
We strive to be the best provider and employer of choice.
Care Assistants Needed In Norwich
Due to an ever-increasing demand for care in Norwich area, we are looking for hardworking, kind and compassionate individuals to help people in the community to remain independent.
If you have a caring attitude and willingness to make a difference, come and join our fantastic care and nursing agency.
You will not regret it!
We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional care assistants and support workers who will provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care and hospitals providers in Norwich.
They are seeking full time care assistants and support workers for their Care Home.
The home specialises in dementia care, old age.
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Following residents specific care plans;
- Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing);
- Maintain residents dignity and independence;
- Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, etc;
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around;
- Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry.
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have some experience working within a Care home and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills.
Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
As one of our care assistants, you will get to meet our wonderful clients and build relationships.
Not only do we offer fantastic rates of pay, job satisfaction and very flexible hours that suit you, we also offer the following:
- Pay rates of £10 - £12;
• Enhanced rates of pay on Bank Holidays;
• A long term career opportunity;
• Exceptional support from our office staff and existing care assistants;
• Part time/ Full time/ weekday/ weekend/ early shift/ late shift;
• Flexible hours that work around you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults/children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
We require successful care assistant candidates to have (or to have the willingness to be subject) to an enhanced DBS check, Mandatory Training and provide a minimum of 2 references.
This is a fantastic, rewarding role and you will really be making a difference to someone's life.
If you`re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV or call Jem on 02080502999 for more information!
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker
- Start: 14/10/2020
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £10.90 to £12 per hour
- Location: Norwich,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Hayley Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JT-Norwich
- Posted: 2020-10-14 09:07:29 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- CARE WORKERS NEEDED IN SALISBURY!
- Carers Needed In Felixstowe
- CARE WORKERS NEEDED IN PORTSMOUTH!
- ITU/ICU Nurses required urgently - Nationwide
- Carers Needed In Hatfield Heath, Hertfordshire
- Support Worker - Woodmancote, Cheltenham
- Senior HCA's Needed In Haywards Heath
- Hospital HCA's Needed In Huntingdon
- CARE WORKERS NEEDED IN NORFOLK!
- REGISTERED NURSES REQUIRED - LANCASHIRE
- Carers Needed In Frome
- Carers Needed in Cambridge
- Carers Needed In Salisbury
- Care Assistant needed in Waterlooville
- Care Assistant needed in Dorking
- Care Assistant needed in Lancing
- RGN'S NEEDED AROUND BOURNEMOUTH - ASAP
- Hospital HCA's needed - CAMBRIDGE
- Care Home RGN's Needed - East Sussex
- CARE WORKERS NEEDED AROUND BOURNEMOUTH!