IT Network Engineer
Role: IT Network Engineer
Company: Circle Health Group https://www.circlehealth.co.uk/ and www.bmihealthcare.co.uk
Skills: Cisco, LAN/WAN, Switching/Routing, VPN, WLAN
Salary: £32,500 - £37,000pa + benefits
Location: Remote Based (London, Manchester, Glasgow are the core sites)
Circle Health Group (CHG) is a company that runs hospitals and health services in the UK.
Different to most healthcare organisations, Circle Health Group build independent hospitals which pioneered five-star hospitality in the UK, and they run innovative types of work for the NHS across specialist areas.
In December 2019 Circle acquired BMI Healthcare, and are now embarking on a period of growth as part of their digital transformation programme.
Working in partnership with BPM Tech, Circle Health Group are recruiting for a number of exciting positions within IT & IG. This is an exciting time for the organisation and a great opportunity for motivated IT professionals to join their ranks and play a significant part in Circle Health Group's next steps!
Circle Health Group are recruiting for an IT Network Engineer to assist in the delivery of excellent, cost effective IT networks services throughout all Circle Health Group locations nationwide, across both the clinical and corporate functions.
The Network Engineer will engage with 3rd party providers, contracted resources and managed service partners ensuring the operational stability, availability and security of all network related infrastructure and services on a day to day basis.
The role requires a working knowledge of a broad set of networking technologies including (but not limited to) LAN/WAN, switching, routing, firewalls, VPN, WLAN, remote access, network infrastructure, protocols and services, load balancing, and traffic prioritisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the networks environments monitoring performance, ensuring system availability, reliability and providing input into capacity planning to handle projected growth.
- Undertake typical break fix and support activities on all networks related infrastructure and services, both on-site and remotely, as required.
- Perform general maintenance and system upgrades.
- Deliver the highest levels of support to Circle Health Group’s central infrastructure and other business critical Systems
- Support the delivery of major networks projects and change programmes.
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of IT networks infrastructure and services.
The IT Network Engineer will have strong experience in the following:
- Over 3 years experience in a network support/engineer environment
- Strong experience with network technologies such as - LAN Switching, WAN/LAN Routing, VPN, WLAN
- Cisco technologies - Cisco certification desirable
- Voice network and cloud technology exposure
The ideal candidate will be strongly motivated to deliver and promote the highest levels of service for all customers, internal and external.
They will be passionate about technology and be proactive, looking at emerging technologies, changes to industry standards in order to further improve employee productivity and satisfaction.
Please note, successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check
Interview dates are scheduled for week commencing 9th November 2020.
BPM Tech are working in partnership with Circle Health Group across a number of roles within their IT & IG Departments.
Please feel free to apply through the advert, or contact us directly to discuss any of the IT opportunities available at Circle Health Group!
BPM Tech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and are committed to protecting your data.
By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Data Protection Policy which outlines how we use information we collect about you.
(Our Data Protection Policy can be found at https://www.bpmtech.co.uk/data-protection-policy).
- Start: 28/10/2020
- Rate: £32500 to £37500 per annum
- Location: United Kingdom,United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: BPM Tech Limited
- Contact: James Symonds
- Tel: 01484 717739
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-36067-2
- Posted: 2020-10-28 12:08:28 -
- View all Jobs from BPM Tech Limited
More Jobs from BPM Tech Limited
- AWS Senior Systems Administrator
- IT Operations Technician
- Software Developer
- UX Designer
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Principal Delivery Manager (Cloud Based Solutions)
- Account Manager
- Principal and Senior Application/Software Support
- Principal Cloud Engineer
- Software Tester
- Storage Analyst
- DevOps Engineer
- Test Manager
- IT Operations Technician
- Web Developer
- IG & Data Protection Coordinator
- Business Systems Analyst
- Lead BI Developer Analyst
- Business Analyst
- IT Security Analyst