Clinical IT Service Delivery Lead (RIS PACS)
Role Profile: Clinical IT Service Delivery Lead (RIS PACS)
Company: Circle Health Group https://www.circlehealth.co.uk/ and www.bmihealthcare.co.uk
Location: Remote based with UK wide travel
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000pa + Private Healthcare and Pension
Skills: IT Service Delivery, Clinical IT Systems (Radiography), ITIL, Digital Imagery (Acquisition and Retrieval)
Circle Health Group is a company that runs hospitals and health services in the UK.
Different to most healthcare organisations, Circle build independent hospitals which pioneered five-star hospitality in the UK, and they run innovative types of work for the NHS across specialist areas.
In December 2019 Circle acquired BMI Healthcare, and are now embarking on a period of growth as part of their digital transformation programme.
Working in partnership with BPM Tech, Circle Health Group are recruiting for a number of exciting positions within IT & IG. This is an exciting time for the organisation and a great opportunity for motivated IT professionals to join their ranks and play a significant part in Circle Health Group's next steps!
The Clinical IT Service Delivery Lead (RIS PACS) is a key contributor in ensuring Clinical IT services are delivered to maximum effect across the business.
They will take the lead in the support and maintenance of RIS/PACS and associated services and software in co-ordination with 3rd party suppliers, being responsible for timely reconciliation and resolution of imaging application anomalies.
Key Responsibilities for the IT Service Delivery Lead also include:
- Supporting the business by ensuring a consistent support structure for Clinical Applications with primary ownership for RIS/PACS and associated services.
- Ensuring agreed SLAs address specific business drivers and cater to the criticalities of each service – including service reviews, incident and problem management
- Communicating with Clinical IT end-users to proactively identify potential issues and provide “best practice” guidance on Clinical IT System usage.
- Take lead on supplier and 3rd party management for corporate imaging contracts, liaising with suppliers to ensure outstanding issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the business
- Ensure that any changes to the various Clinical IT Systems with a focus on imaging solutions are properly planned and signed off and reviewed, including Patient, Clinician and IT end-user impact(s) and communication, assisting with actual implementation as and where necessary.
Post implementation monitoring to ensure satisfactory results
- Support training for IT service support staff in the use clinical IT applications with a focus on RIS/PACS and associated services and software
- Work with the Clinical IT Service Delivery manager to identify and prioritise any tasks and issues, and when required to deputise for them
The IT Service Delivery Lead will have the following experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Radiography
- Strong experience in IT service delivery
- Experience delivering clinical IT systems
- Has worked in digital image acquisition and retrieval environments within large organisations
- 3rd party supplier management
- Has worked in ITIL lead Service environment.
The IT Service Delivery Lead will come from a clinical background, or have worked in a clinical IT environment previously.
They will possess excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer and team working ethos, able to build and maintain good, effective working relationships across IT End-Users, Clinicians, Managers, IT team and 3rd Parties
You should be self-motivated and well organised to deliver results and have a pro-active approach to duties and self-development, setting personal objectives that support the business/team goals.
Please note, successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check
Interview dates are scheduled for week commencing 9th November 2020
BPM Tech are working in partnership with Circle Health Group across a number of roles within their IT & IG Departments.
Please feel free to apply through the advert, or contact us directly to discuss any of the IT opportunities available at Circle Health Group!
BPM Tech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and are committed to protecting your data.
By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Data Protection Policy which outlines how we use information we collect about you.
(Our Data Protection Policy can be found at https://www.bpmtech.co.uk/data-protection-policy).
- Start: 28/10/2020
- Rate: £45000 to £55000 per annum
- Location: United Kingdom,United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: BPM Tech Limited
- Contact: James Symonds
- Tel: 01484 717739
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-36053-2
- Posted: 2020-10-28 12:56:29 -
- View all Jobs from BPM Tech Limited
More Jobs from BPM Tech Limited
- Senior IT End User Computing (EUC) Engineer
- Enterprise Account Executive
- IT Manager
- AWS Senior Systems Administrator
- IT Operations Technician
- Software Developer
- UX Designer
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Principal Delivery Manager (Cloud Based Solutions)
- Account Manager
- Principal and Senior Application/Software Support
- Principal Cloud Engineer
- Software Tester
- Storage Analyst
- DevOps Engineer
- Test Manager
- IT Operations Technician
- Web Developer
- IG & Data Protection Coordinator
- Business Systems Analyst