Domestic Gas Engineer - Eastbourne
Domestic Gas Engineer - Eastbourne - £33,000
My client have been established for over 20 years but have been a limited company for just over 7 years, They specialise within Commercial & Domestic Combustion industry gaining a superb reputation
You will neeed:
Relevant qualification / apprenticeship, NVQ level 3, City &
Guilds to Construction Regulations 2007 ACoP 1-15 or
ACS: CCN1, HTR1, UVHW1, WAT1 & CEN1, CPA1,
MET1, CKR1, Part L, WR1
Working within the Domestic sector.
To undertake heating engineering & plumbing duties including reactive repairs,
servicing of boilers, fires and other appliances, installations and associated
To undertake the installation of new domestic heating systems in accordance
with manufacturer's instructions, industry best practice codes and practice and
My client is looking for a service engineer with a good multi-skilled knowledge of all domestic building engineering services aspects.
Fully trained with recognised qualifications
Covering Eastbourne only
£33,000 basic salary depending on experience and qualifications
Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone, Uniform and 28 days paid holiday
(including bank holidays) per annum
For further vacancies please visit our website at Hammond Recruitment
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward your CV.
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- CCTV & Intruder Service Engineer – London All Areas
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Peterborough
- CCTV Engineer - Within M25
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Bristol
- Powered Access Engineer based in Middlesex
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell