IT Operations Technician
Role Profile: IT Operations Technician
Company: Circle Health Group https://www.circlehealth.co.uk/ and www.bmihealthcare.co.uk
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000pa + Benefits - FTC
Skills: IT Support (1st Line), Windows 10, Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, MS Office, LAN/WAN
Circle Health Group is a company that runs hospitals and health services in the UK.
Different to most healthcare organisations, Circle build independent hospitals which pioneered five-star hospitality in the UK, and they run innovative types of work for the NHS across specialist areas.
In December 2019 Circle acquired BMI Healthcare, and are now embarking on a period of growth as part of their digital transformation programme.
Working in partnership with BPM Tech, Circle Health Group are recruiting for a number of exciting positions within IT & IG. This is an exciting time for the organisation and a great opportunity for motivated IT professionals to join their ranks and play a significant part in Circle Health Group's next steps!
Circle Health Group are looking for an IT Support professional to work as an IT Operations Technician, providing support to the 4-core service delivery technical teams in the business.
The IT support person is there to help ensure a stable and secure Network, Systems, Comms and EUC (end user computing) service delivery function, acting as an escalation point for the IT operations, service desk and wider team.
- Maintaining and supporting the IT operations technology platforms.
- Assisting with and troubleshooting on-site issues as required.
- Deal with third party suppliers, following defined processes and procedures.
- Contributing to development of service delivery operations-related technologies and policies.
- Following and contributing to service delivery operations team processes.
- Triage and resolution of incidents and problems.
- Proactive logging and escalation of issues where issues are identified as per monitoring systems.
- Responsible for ensuring failed hardware is logged and replaced as per SLA.
- Maintenance of IT documentation
- Ensure that all work is properly logged, prioritised and SLA targets are consistently achieved.
- Participation in on-call rota, including some out of hours working.
Key experience required for the IT Operations Technician:
- 2+ years experience working in a professional, service-oriented IT team; supporting multiple sites across the UK
- Experience dealing with large volumes of calls
- Experience supporting Windows OS (Server and Desktop)hardware, platforms and related products
- Experience supporting Windows 10, Active Directory platform
- Experience supporting LAN / WAN / WLAN hardware, platforms and related products
- Experience supporting 0ffice365 environment & products
- Experience supporting virtualisation platforms
- Experience supporting voice and communications hardware, platforms and related products
This role is ideal for an IT candidate who has a broad range of experience across IT support, who is keen to progress into a network, systems, comms EUC, or security specialist.
You will be comfortable working under pressure, both alone and as part of a wider team, demonstrated success in responding to customer’s needs and delivering service or product on time and of high quality.
Please note, successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check
Interview dates are scheduled for week commencing 16th November 2020
BPM Tech are working in partnership with Circle Health Group across a number of roles within their IT & IG Departments.
Please feel free to apply through the advert, or contact us directly to discuss any of the IT opportunities available at Circle Health Group!
BPM Tech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and are committed to protecting your data.
By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Data Protection Policy which outlines how we use information we collect about you.
(Our Data Protection Policy can be found at https://www.bpmtech.co.uk/data-protection-policy).
More Jobs from BPM Tech Limited
- Software Developer
- Senior IT End User Computing (EUC) Engineer
- Enterprise Account Executive
- IT Manager
- AWS Senior Systems Administrator
- IT Operations Technician
- Software Developer
- UX Designer
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Principal Delivery Manager (Cloud Based Solutions)
- Account Manager
- Principal and Senior Application/Software Support
- Principal Cloud Engineer
- Software Tester
- Storage Analyst
- DevOps Engineer
- Test Manager
- Web Developer
- IG & Data Protection Coordinator
- Business Systems Analyst