Powered Access Engineer - Middlesex
Powered Access Engineers - Middlesex
My client is a specialist within the Powered Access industry, Covering the whole of the UK.
My client are a very well established Powered Access Main Dealer, They deal with the SERVICE, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR to a wide range of Scissor, Boom Lifts, Tele-Handlers, Cheery Pickers and Access Platforms.
POWERED ACCESS ENGINEER - POSITION OUTLINE:
They have an exciting opportunity and are looking to expand their ever increasing Engineering team by announcing the positions of Service Engineer is now active, The ideal locations for the Service Engineer is to be based in Middlesex
, Fault Finding and Repair
, Covering regional role
, Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Electrical knowledge is an advantage
Knowledge of working on Powered Access knowledge is essential
You must have a history within the Powered Access industry to apply for this position.
My client are paying an excellent salary and all round package,
Health care for you and all your family
Long term sick allowance
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV as soon as possible, The position is urgent and they are looking for someone to start immediately.
Please be aware that only candidates deemed suitable for the above position with be contacted.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Security Alarms Service Engineer – Bedford
- Security Alarms Service Engineer – Middlesex
- Security Alarms Service Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Intruder Service Engineer – Bristol
- CCTV & Intruder Service Engineer – Bristol
- CCTV Install Engineer – Northampton
- CCTV & Intruder Service Engineer – London All Areas
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Peterborough
- CCTV Engineer - Within M25
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Bristol
- Powered Access Engineer based in Middlesex
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding