Social Housing Plumber -London/M25
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client in the London/M25 Region for a Plumber to join their maintenance team dealing with repairs to social housing in the area.
Responsible for being part of a team within the housing repairs function delivering effective repairs within the cost & quality parameters.
Also ensuring health and safety compliance and best practice.
You will need to work in a professional and flexible manner that meets the demands of the customers.
To carry out all types of plumbing work both internally and externally, including new installations, maintenance and remedial works in order to complete projects to the customer or client satisfaction.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Water Treatment Engineer - Hertfordshire - £20,000 -£25,000
- White Goods Engineer - Surrey (up to £28,000)
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Scotland
- Garage Equipment Engineer - London/Beds/Herts
- Garage Equipment Engineer - South London
- Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - M4 Corridor
- Smoke Control Engineer - West Midlands
- Stairlift/ Hoist Sales Surveyor - West Sussex
- Pest Control Technician - Swansea- £20,000-£25,000
- Service Coordinator - Essex - £20,000
- Battery Service Support Engineer - £20,000 - Tamworth
- White Goods Engineer - Rotherham
- Registered RGN's/RMN's Required - New Romney, Kent
- Petrol Pump Engineer – NORTH LONDON - £25k to £30k
- Petrol Pump Engineer – South East UK ( Surrey ) - £27K
- CAD Operator - Halifax
- Batteries and Chargers Engineer - South East
- HGV Technician - Southampton
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Wiltshire
- Formwork Area Sales Manager - Cheshire