IT Web Developer (Home Based)
As an IT Web Developer, you will be leading on the development of IT Applications across KIDS, and will take responsibility for the Direct Short Break system.
Other responsibilities include:
· Lead on the development of the Direct Short Breaks system, increasing usage of the system across KIDS services
· Implementing the IT Strategy in relation to IT Applications used and needed across KIDS
· Ensure accurate and up to date documentation of software and applications used across KIDS including diagrammatic representations of data held and the links across the systems.
· Follow procurement rules and prepare business cases for options on new software solutions and to negotiate contracts and make decisions.
· The post holder will be primarily working from home, however some travel to regional offices across England will be required.
For more information, please see the job description