Administrator Level 5 (Scale 5)
To work 4 days per week.
Worker will be expected to work from home.
A standard DBS is required.
The D2A Service is a small team of OTs that complete assessments within the homes of Enfield residents following their discharge from hospital.
The focus is to identify each person’s needs with a view to providing the necessary support required to ensure that they are able to remain home safely whilst they are convalescing.
This generates a number of administrative duties which will be assigned to the successful candidate.
These include the following:
• Cutting and pasting assessment details onto the Eclipse database system.
• Uploading case notes onto the Eclipse system.
• Scanning and uploading documents onto the system.
• Placing orders for equipment and minor adaptations on the Uniqus system.
• Completing follow-up phone calls with service users or family members to review the measures implemented by the service.
• Processing financial assessment referrals for service users in need of long term care.
• Generating referrals to other services including the following: London Fire Brigade / District Nurses / Enfield Rapid Access Service / the Integrated Locality Teams / community rehab / Sensory Impairment Team / Enfield Carers Centre / Safe and Connected (telecare service).
• Following integration of the team with health, the worker is likely to be required to pass information between the Health and Social Care aspects of the service and to upload information onto the Eclipse system.
• Liaison with the hospitals to establish whether discharges will be progressing as scheduled.
2 Years Experience Preferred
A Good Standard Of Numerical Ability
Ability To Communicate Effectively Both Orally & In Writing To A Wide Range Of People
Ability To Meet Tight Deadlines
Advanced It Skills Beginner
Excellent Attention To Detail
Good Observation Skills And An Eye For Detail
Highly Proficient In All Microsoft Office Applications
Interpersonal Skills Including Writing Presentation And Listening Skills With The Ability To Be An Effective Negotiator
Report Writing And It Skills
Strong Interpersonal And Communication Skills
The Ability To Work Independently Learn Quickly And Be Self Sufficient
If you match these requirements, please apply as usual.
Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action it and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate provides a route to contract and contingent assignments across many skills areas by matching your profile to relevant jobs that our customers post to the platform.
Please note that Elevate Direct is a software provider and not a recruitment agency.
As such, Elevate is not involved in the recruitment processes for any employer, who uses the platform.
Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.
- Start: 10/11/2020
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Rate: £13 per hour
- Location: Enfield,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Elevate Direct
- Contact: Elevate Direct
- Tel: 00000000000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: IDIBU-11128
- Posted: 2020-11-10 10:23:30 -
- View all Jobs from Elevate Direct
More Jobs from Elevate Direct
- Qualified Social Worker- Children's- Experienced
- Kitchen Assistant (Scale 1)
- Senior Practitioner - Social Work - Children (MM1)
- Administrator Level 5 (Scale 5)
- Cohort Lead - Special Project Team Leader
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Property Manager - Temporary Accomodation (SO2)
- Change and Challenge Case Workers (PO1)
- Senior Planner and Operational Feedback Manager (PO2)
- Customer Contact Officer (SO1)
- Social Worker Adults - Experienced (SWL3)
- Supply Chain Planner
- Technical Correspondence Co-Ordinator
- Mental Health Social Worker SWL2