Role: IT Business Analyst
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus & Car
Bonus: up to 15%
Benefits: Company car or £6,000 allowances
6% ERs contributed pension
Suitable for: Lead BA, Lean Consultant, Six-sigma,
Working for a national major construction company, offering a fantastic package and working conditions - this newly created role will be link between the wider business, senior management and the project teams.
The Role of Business Analyst
The BA will need excellent people skills to act as a strong link between the business, senior management and the project and IT teams, offering pragmatic solutions.
- Maintaining and creating process flow diagrams, business requirements, project documentation.
- Requirements gathering, “As is” and “To Be”
- Undertake process and functional efficiency reviews
- Define and manage business and systems requirements
- Define original scope, and manage subsequent changes to scope and ensure correct level of challenge to the business' requirements
- Produce progress reports
- Undertake review (health-check) and process reviews
- Support the design, test and implementation of new processes and systems requirements
- Running one to one client interviews and workshops
- Qualification in techniques such as Lean, Six-sigma, Kanban
- Previous experience in the construction sector or construction sector supply chain
- Needs to be strong on gap analysis, providing recommendations for improvement using existing resources
- Pragmatic and personable
- Significant previous experience in a PM role
- Driving license
We aim to respond to all applicants within 15 days - to avoid missing out please apply today.
Access Talent Ltd.
(”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
www.accesstalent.co.uk / privacy-notice