CAD Operator - Halifax
My client are a specialist within the engineering sector who are currently looking to recruit a CAD Operator to join their design team.
Your duties will involve producing high quality design layout drawings for equipment installations at the requested specifications & compliance
, Using computer assisted design/drafting software
, Create, amend and finalise layout drawings of relevant equipment and associated construction drawings.
, Ability to interact with all levels, including customer design architects and building contractors
, Recreate sketches from the sales team into professional, detailed and accurate drawings.
, Responsible for setting up/maintaining an organised filing system for all drawings and associated templates.
, Effective communication with internal sales team and project managers.
Key Performance Indicators:
, Accurate drawings completed within required timescales
, Customer complaints
Qualifications & Requirements:
, A minimum of 3 years' experience in the use of CAD Design software, equivalent degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
, Good customer focus attitude, with a polite and professional manner
, Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
, Excellent levels of communication at all levels
, IT literacy
, 5 GCSE's including English and Mathematics
Salary is negotiable depending on the experience of the applicant.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding
- Fire Stopper - West Midlands
- Fire Door Installers - West Midlands
- Legionella Risk Assessor - West Midlands
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
- Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer - Hampshire
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - Bracknell
- Pest Control Technician - Hull - £20,000-£28,000
- Pest Control Technician - Beverley - £20,000-£28,000
- Industrial Door Engineer - London
- Water Hygiene Engineer - Hertfordshire - £23,000 - £28,000
- Water Treatment Engineer - Stevenage - £20,000 -£25,000
- Security Systems Field Service Engineer - Surrey