Garage Equipment Engineer - Scotland
My client are a leading UK garage equipment company that are currently looking to recruit experienced garage equipment engineers to cover Scotland.
Salary £25K-£30K plus Vehicle.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced engineer to build a career at a leading garage equipment solutions provider.
To be considered for this position candidates must: - Have at least 2 years experience working with garage equipment.
- Be experienced in the installation, calibration and maintenance of garage equipment.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Be willing and able to work in the service area mentioned in the job description.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Security Alarms Service Engineer – Bedford
- Security Alarms Service Engineer – Middlesex
- Security Alarms Service Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Intruder Service Engineer – Bristol
- CCTV & Intruder Service Engineer – Bristol
- CCTV Install Engineer – Northampton
- CCTV & Intruder Service Engineer – London All Areas
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Peterborough
- CCTV Engineer - Within M25
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Bristol
- Powered Access Engineer based in Middlesex
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding